DPXB-40C Versatile Thermoforming machine
DPXB/C Model thermoforming machine is our superior model for flexible or rigid film sealable packaging and extends the functions and applications of our basic B Model. With its solid stainless steel frame construction, this high-performance system will stand up even in the harshest operating conditions. In addition to all the features of the B Model, it equips the functions for rigid packaging especially, featuring a transverse multi-link energizer molding thrust mechanism to create the rigid package with rounded corners; robust backwards open precision gripper chain combined with unique structural design of open folder cam ensures the web is held more flat. The dimensions of this flexible model were made for large formats and high productivity.
• Ability to run various materials such as flexible film, PS, PETS, PVC, HIPS and etc.
• Maximum cycle rate of 18 cycles per minute for soft blister package and 10 cycles per minute for rigid
• Standard web film width 400mm and Maximum web width up to 540mm customized
• Standard cut-off length 320mm and max up to 400mm customized
• Standard forming depth 80mm and max up to 130 mm customized
• Designed for maximum hygiene
• Servo driven chain
• Ingredient of all function of B model
• Dual unwind stand with automatic edge guide for bottom web
• Low noise scrap removal and chopper systems for semi-rigid edge trim removal
• Stainless steel construction for improved durability in harsh environments
• Integration and supply of thermal transfer printers, inkjet printers, labelers, etc.
• Integration and supply of product feeder/loaders, fillers, etc.
• Flexible Packaging
• Foil-Foil Packaging
• Semi-Rigid Packaging
• Rigid Packaging
• Vacuum Packaging
• Modified Atmosphere Package (MAP)
Package Change Parts:
• One and two preheat stations using contact heating from one side or both sides
• One and two preheat stations using non-contact radiant heat
• Thermoforming around a male plug
• Thermoforming into a female die with and without plug assist
• Temperature controlled plug assist
• Round corner trimming of S/R packages using male-female punch and dies
• Quick Change feature